- The course fees and deposit are valid only for the person, course[s] and dates specified on the application form.
- A non-refundable administration fee of £100 is required for all courses. This includes the course materials.
- A deposit may be required to secure a place on some courses.
- All fees must be paid in advance.
- Unless a deposit is paid, the student’s place on a course is not guaranteed.
- Students sponsored by their embassies are required to provide a financial guarantee within 1 week of the start date of their course.
- If no financial guarantee is provided within the agreed period, the student is liable for all fees owed to the school.
- Students who are sponsored by their embassies agree to study for the duration stipulated in the Confirmation Letter.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- There will be no reduction in fees for UK public holidays, or if the school is forced to close due to severe weather conditions or circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- If you cancel a course early, any discounts on tuition fees will become null and void, and you will be charged the full price for the weeks that you have attended.
- Cancellations made before the start date of the course will be fully refunded, minus the administration fee.
- There will be no refund when holidays are taken by a student, in accordance with our policies on holidays and attendance.
- Upon enrolment, all students are required to fill in our Application Form providing information which is correct to the best of their knowledge. If the school has any reason to believe that you have provided any false information, your enrolment will be cancelled and appropriate institutions informed (e.g. UKBA, your sponsor or agent). The administration fee will not be refunded.
- You are allowed to leave the school within the initial two week period. In this case, the fees will be refunded, minus the administration fee, and the fees for that two week period. Bank charges are paid by the student.
- Refunds are only given for the remaining course fees, after the initial 2 week notice period, if the school management considers the request to leave to be reasonable.
- There will be at least a 50% cancellation fee in all circumstances, without exception.
- If a sponsored student withdraws from the course before the stipulated course end date and after the initial two-week period, without the school’s consent, the school will not refund the fees.
- You can cancel at any time, provided you give two weeks’ advance notice.
- All monies will be fully refunded, except the administration fee of £100 and the two weeks’ notice period fees.
**All students are obliged to take our Quick Placement Test before starting a course. If students disagree with the placement result, the decision of the school regarding the students’ course/level is final and binding.**