Want a simple and easy way to practice your phrasal verbs?
Phrasal Word Demon is a great way to great more familiar with all different kinds of phrasal words, that you can then try to use in daily life.
1. Set a 'phrasal verb of the day' and try to use it at least 5 times during that day.
2. Highlight phrasal verbs when you see them. You'll be surprised how many there are!
3. When you learn a new verb, ask your teacher if there is a phrasal verb that is similar, or check online. Try to use this as well as your new verb.
4. Learn phrasal verbs by context, as this will help you to remember them.
5. Keep a separate notebook on phrasal verbs and try to revise them regularly. This will help you to remember to use them!
Do you have any other tips?